Chanting Rudraksha Mala With Gomukhi Chanting Bag Combo
The ‘Chanting Rudraksha Mala With Gomukhi Chanting Bag Combo’ is set of Natural 5 Mukhi Rudraksha Mala of 8MM along with Gomukhi Chanting Bag for jaap (Chanting) purpose.
The indonesian 5 Mukhi Rudraksha Mala of 8MM is highly preferred size for chanting purpose.
How to Chant
- Always remember that the Mala should have “Knots” between two beads. Further the “Head” of one bead should be next to the “Head” of the bead next to it (and we provide the same way). This is a technical aspect not known to most. Generally the beads are simply randomly put together without considering the “Head” or the “Tail” of the bead. This is a vital aspect and hence ensure that your supplier is well aware of this fact and follows it religiously.
- Then do not forget the Golden rule in the course of using a Rosary, which is : One Mala : One Person : One Mantra.
- Start your chanting process of the Mala which can consist of 108 +1 = 109 beads from an auspicious Muhurat day and time. The additional 1 bead is termed as the “Guru Bead / Meru Bead”.
- It is important that you do not involve your index finger in the process of chanting on the Mala. So basically you will be using the Thumb to pull at the Mala and the middle finger, Ring finger and the little finger to hold the Mala.
- Ideally you should get your self a “Gau Mukha “, which is a cloth bag to place your Rosary in ( preferably opt for cotton one’s ) in which you place the Mala and chant the Mantra. There is a sling to the “Gaumukha” which you can hang over your neck. There is also a small aperture through which you can stick out the index finger so that it does not hinder in the process of your Japa. (Which we will provide in this product)
- Choose your mantra and chant,
Some of most common Mantras:
- ॐ नमः शिवाय
- ॐ नमो नारायण
- हरे राम हरे राम, राम राम हरे हरे। हरे कृष्ण हरे कृष्ण कृष्ण, कृष्ण हरे हरे ।।
- मृत्यांजाग मंत्र
- गायत्री मंत्र, – इत्यादि