5 7 12 13 and Gauri Shankar Mukhi Combination Rudraksha Mala
This Rudraksha Kawach is customised with various Muthi Rudraksha together in a single Mala. The Kawach is made up with premium Quality Rudraksha Beads.
This Kawach is made up with combination of -:
- Nepali 5 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Nepali 7 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Nepali 12 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Nepali 13 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Nepali Gauri Shankar Rudraksha
String in 5 Mukhi Rudraksha Mala.
Some benefits of wearing these bead in Kawach is mentioned below
- Five Mukhi Rudraksha symbolizes the ‘Kalagni’ form of Lord Shiva and also represents the five faced Lord Shiva. It is the most common Rudraksha found in mother nature. The ruling planet of 5 Mukhi Rudraksha is Jupiter (Brahaspati Grah). Brahaspati Dev is worshipped for wisdom and mindfulness. The 5 Mukhi Rudraksha bead is also useful for building attraction quality in wearer
- 7 Mukhi Rudraksha is consideredto be representative of Goddess Lakshmi, the goddess of wealth as well as in some ancient texts it is also representative of God Kamdeva.This Rudraksha is specially useful for earning wealth as it represents Goddess Lakshmi. It gives prosperity and happiness to the person wearing 7 mukhi Rudraksha. The 7 Mukhi Rudraksha is also useful for people with Shani dosh and have sadhe sati going on and it helps them during this time
- This 12 Mukhi Rudraksha is a symbol of Lord Sun. The wearer gets the quality of the Sun to rule and move continuously with brilliance, radiance, and strength. This Rudraksha is one of reaching a high position and always in top position has to Sun. This Rudraksha gives the power to shine and energy to life for all the situations in life. It brings people from dark to light and provides longevity. It is highly recommended for those people who are seeking for name, fame, and power.
- The 13 Mukhi Rudraksha is blessed by Kaamdev / Cupid. It is also blessed by Lord Indra and Mahalakshmi. This Rudraksha makes a person more expressive. This Rudraksha has a very high energy that results in attraction and expression. It is an ideal bead for politicians, retailers, sales and marketing professionals or business people who seek to attract and profit from the masses. It is the Rudraksha that should be worn by people who seek fulfilment of desires and worldly pleasures. As per the Padma Puran, the wearer of this bead is endowed with good luck and accomplishments. As per the Shastras, Kaamdev is a very enchanting and handsome deity. His mere presence could turn heads and hold people in a state of enchantment.
- Two naturally joined Rudraksha beads are known as Gauri Shankar Rudraksha. It is regarded as the unified form of Lord Shiva & Maa Parvati. Those who wear it achieve the pleasure of a blissful marital life. Natural Gauri Shankar Rudraksha ties the husband wife in a strong bond. It is considered as the best Rudraksha bead to bring happiness in a couple’s life. Therefore, Nepali Gauri Shankar Rudraksha is regarded as best bead to bring peace and comfort in the family. Gauri Shankar Rudraksha is the unified form of both male and female energies, so it is considered as the very powerful bead. It is very rare in its existence.