2 5 7 9 Mukhi Rudraksha Combination Mala
This is a customized Rudraksha mala made on special demand for our one of the valued customer 🌼 this combination of Rudraksha beads are for specific purposes based on wearer’s need.
Made up with:
- 2 MUKHI RUDRAKSHA (INDIAN)
- 5 MUKHI RUDRAKSHA (NEPALI)
- 7 MUKHI RUDRAKSHA (NEPALI)
- 9 MUKHI RUDRAKSHA (NEPALI)
Customized with Punchmukhi Rudraksha Mala in White Thread (Total 90 Beads)
2 MUKHI RUDRAKSHA (INDIAN)
- 2 Mukhi Rudraksha represents the ardhanarishwar, therefore, union of Shiv and Shakti. Shiv is covered with snakes whereas Shakti is ornamanted by jewellery. Hence, Ardhanarishwar is the supreme union.
- As this union suggests, 2 mukhi Rudraksha brings a healthy relationship among a couple. The ruling planet is Moon giving soundness, joy and abundance to individuals.
दो मुखी रुद्राक्ष को आत्मविश्वास और मन की शांति के लिए धारण किया जाता है ।
5 MUKHI RUDRAKSHA
Five Mukhi Rudraksha symbolizes the ‘Kalagni’ form of Lord Shiva and also represents the five faced Lord Shiva. It is the most common Rudraksha found in mother nature. The ruling planet of 5 Mukhi Rudraksha is Jupiter (Brihaspati Grah)
7 MUKHI RUDRAKSHA (NEPALI)
- 7 Mukhi Rudraksha is consideredto be representative of Goddess Lakshmi, the goddess of wealth as well as in some ancient texts it is also representative of God Kamdeva.
- This Rudraksha is specially useful for earning wealth as it represents Goddess Lakshmi. It gives prosperity and happiness to the person wearing 7 mukhi Rudraksha.
- 7 Mukhi Rudraksha is also useful for people with Shani dosh and have sadhe sati going on and it helps them during this time.
- It is said to help in improving the vitality and health of a person.
सात मुखी रुद्राक्ष को कामदेव का रूप माना गया है। जो जातक शनि की साढ़ेसाती या शनि की महादशा से प्रभावित हैं उनके लिए यह रुद्राक्ष बेहद उपयोगी है।
9 MUKHI RUDRAKSHA (NEPALI)
9 Mukhi Rudraskha is said to symbolize Goddess Durga and her nine avatars and nine devis.9 Mukhi Rudraksha is said to help people suffering from mental exhaustion, low energy levels, failures etc. and helps to overcome them. Those who wear 9 Mukhi Rudraksha (Nau / Nine Mukhi Rudraksha), and worship Shree Yantra as well, get the rewards of worldly pleasures and salvation. The wearer of Nine faced rudraksha is freed from the fear of death. The possessor is blessed with all kinds of fame, respect and success related to spiritual progress.
महाशिवपुराण के अनुसार नौ मुखी रुद्राक्ष माँ भगवती की नौ शक्तियों का प्रतीक माना गया है | कपिलमुनि और भैरोदेव की कृपा भी इस रुद्राक्ष पर मानी गई है | अतः इसे धारण करने से मनुष्य हर कार्य में सफल होता है एवं देवी साधको कों नौ मुखी रुद्राक्ष अवश्य पहनना चाहिए।
इस रुद्राक्ष पर केतु का प्रभाव भी माना गया है | केतु ग्रह का नाम अचानक और अजीब सा फल देने के बारे में जाना जाता है इसलिए इस रुद्राक्ष के धारक को अचानक कई प्रकार के लाभ हो सकते हैं |
We assure you of 100% genuine products but they are natural products and the images shown here are for illustration purposes only, actual products may vary from the pictures.
If applicable, Lab Certificate will be provided for the item you purchase from us and that certificate will be from any of the Government Approved Gemological Laboratory of India.
All the Rudraksha and Gemstone that we provide is pre-energized in Kashi Vishwanath Temple and the wearer can wear them without any energization.
In Respect of our Government, We make sure to procure from Indian manufacturers or manufacture it within domestic boundaries only. Certain products listed on our website are completely manufactured locally in India.
There are no reviews yet.