Narmdeshwar Punchmukhi Rudraksha Mala
Made up with
NEPALI 5 MUKHI RUDRAKSHA (2 PIECE)
PUNCHMUKHI RUDRAKSHA MALA
NARMADESHWAR SHIVLING(2 INCH)
This Narmadeshwar Rudraksha Mala is consisits of 2 pieces of Nepali 5 Mukhi Rudraksha and Narmadeshwar Shivling string together in a single Punchmukhi Rudraksha Mala.
Narmadeshwar Shiva Ling- As the name suggests is found in the Narmada river in India which flows in the states of Madhya Pradesh and Maharashtra. Also these ling is called ‘Banaling’. It is believed to be a manifestation of Lord Shiva and it helps the devotee in connecting with supreme Lord Shiva.
Five Mukhi Rudraksha symbolizes the ‘Kalagni’ form of Lord Shiva and also represents the five faced Lord Shiva. It is the most common Rudraksha found in mother nature. The ruling planet of 5 Mukhi Rudraksha is Jupiter (Brihaspati Grah).
- 5 Mukhi Rudraksha keeps the person soul and mind calm and relaxed.
- It removes all kinds of stress and anxiety and regulates the blood flow.
- As per Puraan,The person gets rid of his/her sorrows and sin if he worships Lord Shiva and keeps Rudraksha.
- It helps to improve the overall well being and physical being of the person
- 5 Mukhi Rudraksha removes the adverse effect of Jupiter.
- It helps to remove the bad things in human nature like greed, jealousy and ego
- 5 faced Rudraksha helps to bring good health through a healthy mind.