8 Mukhi Rudraksha Mala – Certified
🌼Welcome Offer- Assured Gifts and Discounts🌼 10% OFF + Complementary Free Gifts 🔶 Coupon Code: RR10 🔶
108 Beads 8 Mukhi Rudraksha Mala Wearable for both men & women and can aleo be used for chanting(jaap) purpose
The Eight Mukhi Rudraksha bead is associated with Lord Shiva. This holy bead is the symbol of Lord Ganesha. Out of 1-21, Mukhi Rudraksha is the most crucial Rudraksha beads.
A devotee of Lord Ganesha can wear this holy Rudraksha bead to get blessed with Luck and Success in his life.
This holy bead can be wear on the neck. you can even check our similar product having the same benefits
Rudraksha bracelet Success to wear in hands.
Lord Ganesh is worshipped in many religions, first among other gods in Hindu Pantheon, before starting any new work or any good things, in Hindu worship, Lord Ganesha. Even in some countries, Lord Ganesh has celebrated a big festival call “Ganesh Chaturthi.”
Everyone knows Lord Ganesh is a son of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parwati, and he is blessed to be honored first in any ceremony. So this Rudraksha becomes very important, among other Rudraksha.
- Remove all obstacles in life.
- Bring Good Luck in life.
- Make your Success in life.
- Bring Wealth and Prosperity in life.
- 8 Mukhi Rudraksha Benefits by chanting a mantra:
Hold the Rudraksha into your Hand and chant Mantra “om Gan Ganpataye Namo Namah” or “Om Namo Shivaya 108 times minimum. It will make all Shakti Jaguruk (The power or energy will get activated).
Some other name of 8 Mukhi Rudraksha:Ganapati Rudraksha, Vinayak Rudraksha, Ganesha Rudraksha, Karaya Vinayak Rudraksha, Vighnashwora Rudraksha
- Buyers are recommended to choose Product Varient from the ‘Option Button’
- The Products is 100% Genuine and Lab Certified.The Certificate will be from any One Lab of four Labs Government Authorized Labs in India we mostly use.
- We assure you for 100% best quality products but. All images shown in the product gallery is for illustration purpose only, Actual Product may vary