Sphatik Rudraksha Combination for Strength, Wealth and Overcome Negativity
This is a specially customized Combination Mala string with natural Sphatik and Rudraksha Beads, This beautiful and powerful mala is made up with the combination of below items –
- Nepali 5 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Nepali 6 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Nepali 7 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Rough Diamond Cutting Sphatik Mala (Quartz)
Sphatik Bead Size : 6mm
Rudraksha Bead Size : 20mm apx
This product is one of our customize product, This one mala has many benefits
- Rudraksha Spahtik Mala combination represents unison of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati and hence provides both their blessings of good life to the wearer.
- It helps to prevent various lifestyle issues affecting the body
- Wearing this Mala helps to reduce stress and anxiety in everyday life
- It helps to improve the concentration and focus in work and study
- It creates electromagnetic balance in the body leading to ccalmness
The 5 Mukhi Rudraksha
Five Mukhi Rudraksha symbolizes the ‘Kalagni’ form of Lord Shiva and also represents the five faced Lord Shiva. It is the most common Rudraksha found in mother nature. The ruling planet of 5 Mukhi Rudraksha is Jupiter (Brahaspati Grah).
The 6 Mukhi Rudraksha
6 mukhi rudraksha benefits you from all the complicated situations. 6 face Rudraksha is believed to be ruled by Lord Karthikeya, who is the chief of the celestial army and second son of Maa Parvati (Shakti) and Lord Shiva. Therefore, six face rudraksha benefits you with its beads by making you brave and knowledge by the blessings of Lord Karthikeya. 6 mukhi rudraksha wearing day is Monday.
The 7 Mukhi Rudraksha
7 Mukhi Rudraksha is consideredto be representative of Goddess Lakshmi, the goddess of wealth as well as in some ancient texts it is also representative of God Kamdeva.
This Rudraksha is specially useful for earning wealth as it represents Goddess Lakshmi. It gives prosperity and happiness to the person wearing 7 mukhi Rudraksha.
7 Mukhi Rudraksha is also useful for people with Shani dosh and have sadhe sati going on and it helps them during this time.
It is said to help in improving the vitality and health of a person.