Vaijanti Mala with Nepali 7 Mukhi Rudraksha
This Vaijanti mala necklace is the perfect combination of beauty and symbolism. It features a Nepali 7 Mukhi Rudraksha bead at the centre, which is believed to bring good luck and prosperity. This necklace is handmade with a durable cord and each bead is carefully selected for maximum energy. With this beautiful mala, you can wear your spiritual beliefs around your neck with pride.
Vaijanti Mala Bead Size: 7mm
Material: Rudraksha, Vaijanti Mala
Rudraksha Bead Size: 24mm
Rudraksha Origin: Nepal
Combination: 7 Mukhi Rudraksha String in Center with Vaijanti Mala of 108 Beads
Authenticity: Lab Certificate will be provided for Rudraksha
Benefits of Wearing 7 Mukhi and Vaijanti Mala Combination
- • The combination of 7 Mukhi and Vaijanti mala is believed to have numerous benefits for the wearer.
- • 7 Mukhi bead represents Goddess Mahalakshmi and is believed to enhance financial stability and success, while balancing the seven chakras of the body.
- • Vaijanti mala is made of lightweight seeds from the forest floor and is considered to be a symbol of Lord Krishna, aiding in spiritual growth and inner peace.
- • This combination creates a harmonious balance between material and spiritual realms, providing the wearer with prosperity, abundance, and inner peace.
- • Additionally, this combination is also believed to ward off negative energies and protect the wearer from evil influences.
- • Wearing a 7 Mukhi and Vaijanti mala combination can have a positive impact on one’s life, bringing about abundance, spiritual growth, and protection from negative energies.
How to Wear This Mala
Wearing a combination of 7 Mukhi and Vaijanti Mala is considered to be highly auspicious and beneficial. To begin with, the 7 Mukhi Rudraksha symbolizes the seven forms of Goddess Lakshmi, the Hindu goddess of wealth and prosperity. It is believed to bring good luck, success, and abundance in one’s life. The Vaijanti Mala, on the other hand, is made from the seeds of the Vaijanti plant and is associated with Lord Vishnu, who is considered the preserver in Hindu mythology. This mala is said to bring protection, peace, and harmony to the wearer. To wear this combination, one can start by cleansing the mala with Ganga jal or raw milk and then chanting the mantra “Om Namah Shivaya”. This helps to energize the mala and infuse it with positive vibrations. One can then wear the mala around their neck or wrist, with the 7 Mukhi Rudraksha placed at the center. It is important to wear this combination with a positive intention and to regularly cleanse and energize it to maintain its effectiveness. By wearing this combination, one can invite blessings of both Goddess Lakshmi and Lord Vishnu into their lives, leading to overall prosperity, protection, and spiritual growth.