Antique Lapis Lazuli (Lajwrat) Pure Silver Bracelet – Certified
It Is An Uparatan Or Substitute Stone Of Neelam Gemstone
This Unique Design Lajwart Bracelet is made up with more than 30gram silver and 100carats lapis lazuli stone. This bracelet looks really fancy and connects the wearer with spirituality.
Hindi Name Of Stone: LAJWART
Origin Country: AFGHANISTAN
Shape: Oval Flat
Stone Weight : 100carats
Day Of Wearing: Saturday
Metal Used : Pure Silver
Lapis Lazuli is a Dark Blue coloured gemstone having slight golden specks when seen in light. Buddhist monks also used lapis lazuli stone ornaments and gemstones for finding inner peace and freedom from negative energies. This stone is beneficial for healing purposes and in healing sciences like Astrology, Reiki and Vaastu.
- Lapis Lazuli is a gemstone that brings awareness in the wearer and connects the wearer to the truth and reality. Wearing this beautiful gemstone is believed to awaken the third eye.
- As this gemstone represents royalty, the wearer of this gemstone will experience royalty, also called Rajyog.
- It is beneficial for people belonging to Sagittarius and Libra zodiac signs.
- This lapis lazuli gemstone will help you explore the truth between right and wrong and even protect us from negative energies.
- People who are suffering from stress will benefit from wearing this stone.
- It is useful for opening the throat Chakrathereby helps the wearer in full expression of his/her views and thoughts.