South Sea Pearl (Moti) 9.5cts to 12cts
₹3,325.00 – ₹4,200.00
🌼Welcome Offer- Assured Gifts and Discounts🌼 10% OFF + Complementary Free Gifts 🔶 Coupon Code: RR10 🔶
Hindi Name Of Stone: MOTI
Origin: SOUTH SEA (mostly from Australia)
Price: ₹350/per carats
Day Of Wearing: Monday
Prefered Metal: Silve (White Metal)
This is a saltwater pearl from South sea mostly from Australia and nearby waters.
Pearl, known as Moti is a gemstone ruled by Moon planet. Pearl is basically found inside the soft portion of living shell Oyster which lives in water. Most pearls or moti are white in colour although some can have hues of different colours. Chemically, it is calcium carbonate in a crystalline form.
METHOD OF WEARING
It should be worn in little finger on Monday. For maximum benefit it should be worn in a silver ring or pendant.
- Moti brings peace of mind and happiness in life
- It helps to control emotions which leads to success
- Pearl is helpful for anger issues and stress
- It is especially helpful for people with weak moon
- It is helpful for increasing wealth and luxury
- It gives a calming influence and helps to keep the mind calm and focussed
Mantra for wearing:
Chant Om Chandraya Namah.
- Buyers are recommended to choose Product STONE WEIGHT from the ‘Option Button’ before placing your order
- The Products is 100% Genuine and Lab Certified.The Certificate will be from any One Lab of four Labs Government Authorized Labs in India we mostly use.
- All Gemstone are basic pre-energized but wearers are recommended to do basic rituals before wearing as per your convenience.
- We assure you for 100 best quality products but. All images shown in the product gallery is for illustration purpose only, Actual Product may vary