2 MUKHI RUDRAKSHA – HIMALAYAN – CERTIFIED
₹1,780.00 – ₹1,900.00
Origin : INDIA ( DEHRADUN )
2 Mukhi Rudraksha represents the ardhanarishwar, therefore, union of Shiv and Shakti. Shiv is covered with snakes whereas Shakti is ornamanted by jewellery. Hence, Ardhanarishwar is the supreme union.
As this union suggests, 2 mukhi Rudraksha brings a healthy relationship among a couple. The ruling planet is Moon giving soundness, joy and abundance to individuals.
दो मुखी रुद्राक्ष को आत्मविश्वास और मन की शांति के लिए धारण किया जाता है ।
- It signifies unity while giving emotional stability.
- It transforms the wearers personality.
- It helps in improving one’s love life and is also beneficial for childless couples.
- It enhances creativity and gives inner happiness to the person.
- It also reduces problems created by Moon and used to pacify it.
- Buyers are recommended to choose Product Varient from the ‘Option Button’
- The Products is 100% Genuine and Lab Certified.The Certificate will be from any One Lab of four Labs Government Authorized Labs in India we mostly use.
- We assure you for 100% best quality products but. All images shown in the product gallery is for illustration purpose only, Actual Product may vary