ORIGIN : NEPAL
14 Mukhi Rudraksha is blessed by Lord Hanuman and Lord Shiva. It is believed that after deep meditation for the well-being of the living creatures, when Lord Shiva woke up and opened his eyes, tears fell on earth which then got transformed into seeds that bore Rudraksh. The tear which fell from the Third Eye of Mahadeva changed into 14 mukhi rudraksha.
The Devamani or 14 mukhi rudraksha blesses the wearer with all the innate qualities of Lord Hanuman like fearlessness and inclination to take risks and achieve success in the task. It works on the Ajna Chakra which is associated with the third eye in humans. Thus, it helps in making correct judgements based on intuitions. Its mool mantra is ‘’Om Namah, Om Namah Shivaye’. The 14 mukhi rudraksha is governed by two strong planets – Mars and Saturn.
- It nullifies the malefic effects of the planet Mars.
- It pacifies the malefic effects of the planet Saturn.
- It energizes the Ajna chakra or the third-eye chakra.
- It makes the wearer self-assured.
- It helps in becoming outspoken and courageous.
- It helps in removal of hurdles in professional life.
- It helps in getting married and enjoy marital bliss.
- Removes the Mangal dosha
- Remedy against the effects of Sade Sati
- Helps in enhancing decision making skills
- Makes the wearer bold and courageous
- Blesses the wearer with the quality of being victorious
- Blesses the wearer with the divine intuition power
- Gives greater will-power to its wearer
- Helpful in relieving arthritis
- Relieves obesity problem
- Helps in handling fears and traumas
- Helpful in curing nervous disorders
- Provides relief in piles
- Buyers are recommended to choose Product Varient from the ‘Option Button’
- The Products is 100% Genuine and Lab Certified.The Certificate will be from any One Lab of four Labs Government Authorized Labs in India we mostly use.
- We assure you for 100% best quality products but. All images shown in the product gallery is for illustration purpose only, Actual Product may vary